2023 Spring Festival Vendor Request Form
All vendor requests will receive an electronic invoice and confirmation if your request is approved. All requests will be approved on a first come, first serve basis and at the discretion of Stark Caverns, request may be denied based on space availability, product type, etc. In those circumstances, we will contact you as soon as possible. Invoices, tentative space locations and the placement map will be sent out to approved vendors to the email that you provide on this form prior to the event date. Please, plan on checking in with a staff member on the day of the event to see if any last minute placement changes or updates were necessary.
Stark Caverns Spring FestivalSaturday April 29th, 2023
Event Times: 10AM-3PM
Set Up / Unload Times: 6:30AM -9:15AM (*no vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area after 9:30)
Shuttle Available for Vendors to use following unload from our main event parking lot! No Merch/supplies/equipment transported on shuttles!
In order to provide a safe, fun, entertaining event for all, Stark Caverns has put together the following guidelines for vendors. Please read the items below carefully before submitting your registration form.
- One Vendor Per Company - please look for a confirmation email securing your spot.
- Once your spot is confirmed an invoice will be sent to the email address above, all invoices are due and must be paid within 1 week from the date received.
- Stark Caverns has the right to refuse any product into the show that can be construed as a weapon, is commonly associated with illicit drug use, is of an "adult" nature.
- Stark Caverns will be encouraging social distancing and masks are strongly recommended.
- Stark Caverns has the right to ask any vendor to leave if they violate participation rules.
- Stark Caverns is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- All booth assignments will be first come, first serve. Stark Caverns Staff will be assigning space locations and finalzing your assigned spot via email within 1 week of the event.
- All exhibitors must contain their display, their work, and their storage boxes.
- Exhibitor's booths must be of sound construction and must in no way obstruct or endanger the neighboring booth areas or flow of traffic.
- If you are having a walk-in booth, you must provide adequate walk-in space within your designated area.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep their items neatly displayed at all times and to be at their booth during the hours the show is open.
- Each participant is responsible for following all federal, provincial, and municipal regulations and restrictions regarding their individual craft. Food vendors should obtain the proper county permits as applicable.
- Smoking is not permitted in the exhibition areas.
- Limited electrical spots are available, and must be requested & paid for in advance.
- Exhibitors will be given window from 6:30am to 9:15 to for set-up, during this time you can unload your vehicle at your space, no vehicles will be allowed in the vehicle area after 9:30. If you do not use the designated window you will be required to transport your items from the parking area or utilize our parking lot shuttle.
- Exhibitors may be provided with a specific parking space and/or area with a tag for display in their vehicle window.
- Exhibitors are in charge of bringing their own table and coverings (including canopies) if you so choose to bring one.
- All booths should be set up and ready by 9:45 am. The event will run from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. Tear down will begin no earlier than 3:00 pm and should be finished no later than 4:30 pm.
- In the rare circumstance, if the event is cancelled by Stark Caverns due to weather conditions, covid guidelines or any other reasons we see fit, rest assured, you will be given the option to get a full refund or attend the next rescheduled event day. Due to limited space and high demand, vendor cancellations will not be refunded, we also reserve the right to utilize your spot for another vendor if you cannot attend the event for any reason.