2023 Field Trip
Thank you for your interest in booking a field trip at Stark Caverns. We are excited to make your Field Trip a fun and educational experience. Please fill out this form and click submit. We will review your request and contact you to confirm dates and confirm your reservation details.
If you have addtional questions, please call us:
573-TOP-CAVE Ext 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide a safe, fun, entertaining experience, Stark Caverns has put together the following guidelines for groups. Please read the items below carefully before submitting your request form.
- We require a Minimum of 10 Students (Not including adults) to book a field trip experience.
- School groups will be split into groups of 15-20. Tours will run every 20-30 minutes to accommodate your group size. Additional activities (hiking trails, outdoor games, sluice mining, geode cracking, and educational classroom) are available for an additional fee.
- Requests for bookings with less than 10 students will not be eligible for a reservation as a school group. Regular admission rates apply to less than 10 students.
- If reservation headcount of students falls below 10 on the field trip date, groups are required to pay the full amount for 10 students minimum.
- Reservations are required minimum 7 days before requested field trip date.
- All students are required to be accompanied by a teacher, chaperone, adult or parent at all times while on property.
- Cancellation must be made within 48 hours of your reserved field trip date. Failure to cancel within that 48 hours will result in a $100 cancellation fee invoiced & due within 7 days.
- The person who makes the reservation is responsible for meeting all of these guidelines and understands the fees due if cancellation or below minimum headcount occurs.
Field Trip Guidelines
- Stark Caverns is a real, natural & living cave. Food & Drink is not allowed inside the caverns. Picnic areas are available and included in the field trip group rate for schools / organizations to use while visiting us.
- The group will arrive 30 minutes before their first scheduled tour.
- Each group of students entering the cavern will be required to have 1-2 teachers/chaperones to assist the guide with the students to ensure they are following instructions of the tour guide and engaging in the experience.
- Students must remain under control, listening, and follow all directions of the tour guide. Unruly students will be asked to leave the tour without a refund.
- The school/organization is responsible for providing tax exemption letters to receive tax exempt pricing.
- All students / staff should wear appropriate clothing and shoes to explore our cavern. We recommend closed toe shoes, slip resistant shoes, and a light jacket.